1) 'A Critique of George Orwell’s Animal Farm.’ Workshop. English
Department, College of Education, Warri. May, 1991.
2) 'Nuances of Tragedy in Soyinka’s Satiric Skits’.Seminar,School of
Languages, Rivers State College of Education, Port. Harcourt. 23 Feb.,
3) 'Authors, Journalists and the Nation' Association of Nigerian Authors
Annual Conference. Benin City. 28 Oct., 1994.
4) ‘The Role of Desperate Parents and School Heads in Examination
Malpractice’ Seminar. organized by Mrs Veronica Ogbuagu & Co.
Effurun. 20 July, 1996.
5) ‘Negritude:A Historical Etiology’, National Conference, School of
Languages, Federal College of Education, Zaria, 21-25 Oct., 1996.
6) ‘A Note on the Basic Desires Behind the Warri Crisis’. Government
Commission of Inquiry. Delta State Government. Effurun. June 1997
7) 'Advocating for Genderlectics and Feminist-Friendly Counselling
Models, Approaches and Instrumentation in Afro-Nigerian Socio-Cultural
Context’ 21st Annual National Conference, Counselling Association of
Nigeria. Effurun. 11-16 August, 1997. Co-authored with Anthony
8)‘The Ontology of Nullity’ Seminar. School of Sciences, College of
Education, Warri. 3 -5 Nov., 1998.
9)‘Economics and Liberal Studies’ Paper presented at the End-of-
course ceremonies, Dept. of Economics, Delta State University, Abraka
(External Degrees Programme,Warri Centre) 11 Nov., 2000.
10) 'The Role of Language in Technological Advancement' Lead Paper.
Annual Seminar of the School of Languages, College of Education,
Warri. 28-29 Nov.2001.